What can you expect from a visit with Geo?
- Compassionate listening, sometimes with tears, sometimes with laughter.
- Observations and traditional diagnostic techniques, including pulse, tongue & nails.
- A protocol that you can manage within your time and budget constraints.
- Thoughtful research for drug-herb interactions.
- Consultations with your medical doctor in support of your health goals.
- A delightful tea and a tasty tincture, sweet tonic or powder. Topical formulas when appropriate. Culinary suggestions offered.
- Suggested supplements and retail brand recommendations along with therapeutic dosages.
- Dietary, cooking & lifestyle ideas that are manageable for you.
What do we need to begin?
- Comprehensive Health History form
- Consent to be Seen form
- Current Medical lab reports, if available.
How long will my visits last and how often?
- Your first visit will generally last 90-120 minutes.
- Your first follow up visit may be 45-60 minutes, and will be instrumental in reflecting on and/or supporting your changes. We will make adjustments to your protocol, as needed.
- Other follow up visits will be scheduled at 3-6 week intervals, as necessary, often dependent on the complexity or severity of your condition.
Scheduling your Consultation
- Office visits can be made by contacting Geo by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. MD 410-707-4486 VA 540-955-4769
- Current practice locations and fees* include….
- Berryville, VA $65/hour
- Columbia, MD $80/hour www.holisticmaryland.com
- Phone or Skype Consultations 65/hour
- Medical Doctor Consultations $65/hour
- Research for drug-herb interactions, custom formulations, & protocol development are billed at $25/hr